TODO supply a title
- In a wide cooking pan, add milk, sugar, green cardamoms and saffron, bring to boil. Now simmer on low flame for about 10 minutes.
- For making the dough, sift together milk powder, baking powder and all purpose flour so that all the three are incorporated well.
- Add melted ghee and mix with your fingers to form a crumbly mixture.
- Add the lightly whisked egg and mix, it will become a sticky consistency, do not panic.
- Now with your wrist keep on kneading till you get a very smooth dough and ghee is released, ie. around 5 minutes.
- Make small round balls with the dough (as it will double in size later) and flatten a bit between your palms, make sure no cracks are formed. Repeat the process till all the dough is used.
- Add the flattened dough to the milk (remember to add all in one go) and cook on high flame for 5 minutes.
- Now lower the flame and simmer for 15-20 minutes or till the rasmalai has become soft and light.
- Transfer the rasmalai to a dish and chill for a couple of hours before serving.
- Garnish with chopped pistachios and enjoy these yummyliciousrasmalai.